Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Thursday Push

I'm going to be out of work for a few days next week so I've been making a push to get a lot of stuff done this week.  By stuff, I mean testing.  So I finished that one student yesterday and tested a whole other student today.  They were the ones that set off my rant.  Tomorrow, I'm taking a field trip to an out-of-district placement to test another student.  At least I'll feel I'm ahead of the game in one area of my job.

I was actually surprised that I finished with the student today.  I went back to my office and finished scoring the student from yesterday and then started scoring the results from today's student.  Beyond that, there was very little to report.

I spoke with my director about a couple of issues I had come up.  I inherited an initial referral that was started last year but slipped through the cracks of summer, so I have to treat it like an initial referral.  So I have to speak with the guidance counselor and principal about that ASAP.  That will be tomorrow's project after my road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment