Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Flagging

After my last two days, I was pretty tired so I tried to concentrate on paperwork.  I worked on the Excel sheet for my PLC group.  I managed to break down the 5th, 6th, and 7th grades for the last two years.  After I finished it, I saved it as a pdf and sent it out to the folks in my PLC group.

Following this, I went back to work on my psych reports.  This required me to go back and crunch some more numbers on a BASC-2 because of the teacher's unwillingness to commit to responses on a series of the items.  The hardest part for me on any of my psych reports are the social/emotional sections.  I just need to take in all the information and I have to feel inspired to write it.  I have to get a picture of how all the information comes together.  I'm almost there with this one report.

At the end of my day, I got called to come over to a coworker's office.  I was told about a student that needs to have a risk assessment tomorrow.  We discuss the student and the various things that they have been doing and saying that have been setting staff on edge.  So first thing tomorrow, I'm off to see that student.

No comments:

Post a Comment