Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Delayed Mundane Monday (I Flaked)

I forgot to do my post last night, which is not a good sign.

It was a sign of being too tired and whole lot of nothing going on today.  So I'll just hit bullet points:
  • Tried to test two kids.  The one in the morning was absent; the one in the afternoon wasn't easily located and may have been in gym.  And trying to take a small, hyperactive child out of gym is like trying to take a puppy away from a dog lover.
  • This freed me up to write up three risk assessments; scores some subtests; and try to make sense of a psychological report that I'm trying to write.
  • I reached out to one parent who had emailed me with concerns about their child's performance in a class.  I did this after I spoke with the teacher.
  • I called two other parents and didn't get a response.  The first parent was to set up a neuropsychiatric evaluation and the second was to obtain a survey that I need to complete one of my psychological reports.
  • I also started the frame work of an IEP I need for in November.
  • I also took a look at my upcoming re-evaluations and determined latest date that I would need to hold a planning meeting.
 And that is it.

I'm out tomorrow (or today, considering I'm writing this on Tuesday).  I'll be back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment