Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday, December 1st

Well, not a whole lot to talk about today. I went over with to the middle school and did some counseling. The theme for today appeared to be broken homes and divorced parents, even though I met with students individually.

I wrestled with trying to create a schedule for some upcoming meetings. The hardest thing to do is to find a place to have the meetings. It is ridiculous. No matter what district I've been in, meeting/counseling/testing space has been at a premium. Now that I share an office, I can't even have meetings or test or do counseling in my office. In the end, I manage to schedule the two meetings and get the letters out for them just in time for another risk assessment.

It turns out to be nothing. It is one of those referrals that you walk in and know right away that it was just something a kid said and didn't mean. Not even a chance of a risk. And so the day ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment