Monday, December 13, 2010

Missing Friday and the New Week

So I wasn't at work on Friday due to an unforeseen trip to the ER which resulted in a two day hospital stay.  Not for me.

So I was definitely not rested when I returned to work on Monday.  There wasn't a whole lot to do today which was good since I was still exhausted and sore from sleeping on furniture that isn't meant to be slept on.

I finished paperwork for my meetings that are coming up in the next two weeks.  I also finished an IEP and got it ready to be put in the mail.  I wrestled with a photocopier that was determined to eat any piece of paper that passed through it.

I also did some counseling which was the most interesting portion of my day but nothing out of the ordinary enough to report.

Tomorrow and the rest of the week should prove more eventful.  I just hope that my aches and pains go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment