Friday, September 3, 2010

New Look & The Bookstore

I've updated the look of the blog a little bit.  I've added a links to the national and state school psychologist organizations.  As time goes on, I'll add a few more links, such as the state department of education's section on special education and the Statewide Parent Advocacy Network, which is a resource for parents with children in special education.

The other thing is that I created a bookstore through the Amazon Associates program.  The books that are in my bookstore are all ones that I have personally come across that I have found useful as a school psychologist.  Some of them are the updated versions of the books that I own, such as the Clinician's Thesaurus, 7th Edition: The Guide to Conducting Interviews and Writing Psychological Reports (The Clinician's Toolbox).

Part of my reason for doing this is to provide resources to people that read the blog.  The other reason is to support my own book habit.  If you purchase something from Amazon through my bookstore, I get a small percentage.  You are not charged any extra for your purchase than what Amazon usually charges.

Well, only three more days to go before school starts.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment