Friday, January 1, 2010

Caught up in the Holidays

I've neglected to post about my last few days of work before the winter break due to the rush of the holidays and there really wasn't a whole lot to report.

Monday, December 21st
There was a snow storm the weekend before Christmas which resulted in my district closing on Monday. It really didn't seem like a snow that was worthy of a closing. Later, I learned that the closing was due to the township not being able to clean up the intersections which is a big deal because it is a walking district.

Tuesday, December 22nd and Wednesday, December 23rd
There really isn't much to say about these days. My big push was to get a lot of letters done. I spent these two days doing invitation letters and sending out application packets to out of district placements. This was actually a lot of work and managed to consume both days. While there were other things to be done, this took priority since I was scheduling things for the first week of January when we got back from the winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment