Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friday, February 5th

I get into work, grab the WAIS IV and head to the high school to test. I complete my psychological evaluation in record time. The whole thing in less than an hour, including the BASC, interview, and projectives. The student didn't even test out that quickly, he just responded quickly.

I return to the office and spend the rest of my day scoring and writing. I also contact a parent about an appointment on Tuesday for an out of district placement.

I'm scheduled for an appointment at 11am but the family doesn't show until 11:30am. This is somewhat frustrating and there are times when this happens that I almost feel like saying that I don't have time to meet because of another appointment. But I actually need to get this meeting done so I suck it up and get it done. This is another student that needs an out of district placement, bringing my total to three. I need to arrange home instruction for this student until a placement is found.

I get through the rest of the day and nearly complete my report. Next week will involve appointments and creating meeting dates for February IEPs. It is also a short week. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment